Wednesday, December 1, 2010

meal plan

Due to circumstances beyond my or anyone else's control, this Thanksgiving was lacking in turkey and dressing for my family, but, perhaps more than ever before, I took the opportunity to truly reflect on how thankful I am for the many blessings in my life. In particular, I'm overwhelmingly grateful for my family, my husband, and my friends; for the wonderful life I've had thus far; and for the many stories, lessons, and laughs shared by my beloved grandfather through the years.

Photo (and hat) from Kelly Rashka.

Here's the meal plan for this week:

Meal 1: tofu & vegetables with peanut-ginger sauce, curried squash soup
Meal 2: crispy rosemary shrimp with arugula & white beans
Meal 3: chicken, snow pea, & broccoli stir-fry with brown rice
Meal 4: chicken & rice soup with quesadillas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.