Thursday, September 30, 2010

food revolution newsletter mention--thanks!

I'd like to give a big thanks to Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution for featuring "the best pickle" as one of the Blogs of the Month in their September newsletter. This is a big honor for a few reasons--first, it's always nice to get a little recognition. But more importantly, it's Jamie Oliver! Not only is he an awesome chef, cookbook author, and TV personality, but he's doing incredibly important work to change the way we eat. If you haven't already, I encourage you to head over to his website to read about (and get involved in) the work he's doing and sign the petition to improve school food.

Thanks again for featuring my blog!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Tracy! This is amazing! Congrats. You are internet famous - and not in from anything dirty! I have been telling people about your blog all over SparksPeople.com Trying to send more traffic your way. Miss you! How was pirate day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen--and a HUGE thanks for helping to spread the word! I greatly appreciate your support. I didn't see or hear a single pirate on pirate day--boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your blog is out there... I am always cooking meals at home for our family, and have thought about doing a food blog myself... I'm just glad there are resources out there for folks can get inspired about healthy living and healthy cooking. It's so important! Congratulations on the Jamie Oliver acknowledgment - that's how I found your site. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.