Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ch-ch-ch-changes!

You may notice some exciting changes to The Best Pickle today. Most importantly, I've added tabs at the top of the page, including a discussion on meal planning and why I feel it's so important. Feel free to join the discussion, leaving your comments on how meal planning has helped you, or what you struggle with in your efforts to get dinner on the table each night.

I've also added an easier way to share this blog on Facebook and Twitter--you'll notice the "Share It" icon on the top right of the page. Help me get the word out and let your friends know what you're reading! There are also icons at the end of each post to easily share recipes and meal plans via Facebook, Twitter, or email. And as always, you can "follow" the blog towards the end of the right column to join The Best Pickle community.

I'm really excited about the last addition to the blog--I've added an ingredient list to the column on the right side of the page. So if you're looking for a recipe that contains a certain ingredient, you can now click on that ingredient and peruse the recipes I've posted that use it. Looking for vegetarian dishes? There's a "vegetarian" button. Interested in browsing all of the meal plans that I've posted? There's even a "meal plan" button! Hopefully you'll find this useful.

Are there any other changes or additions that you'd like to see here? Is there anything that would make it easier for you to incorporate meal planning into your busy schedule? I want to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. like the new layout!

    (its jen - cant figure out how to switch google accounts on this)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.